Carroll County Child Custody Lawyer

Child Custody And Visitation Issues

It's hard to think of a divorce issue that can cause more turmoil or anxiety than child custody. Most people don't have a very good understanding of the law that relates to parent-child issues under state law, and the stress of divorce itself can get in the way of seeing child custody issues clearly.

For the moment, it might help to know that child custody issues are resolved according to the best interests of the child involved, and that parents who define their own objectives in terms of the child's welfare tend to have a head start toward achieving their goals in court.

Advice About Child Custody Problems

You can get more specific ideas about the best way to resolve child custody problems in your case by calling a family law attorney at McGrady & McGrady in Hillsville. Jonathan McGrady has more than 17 years of experience with advising and representing clients about the full range of divorce issues, including disputes over custody and visitation.

Our firm can help you resolve disputes involving:

  • Primary physical custody
  • Joint or sole legal custody
  • Visitation schedules
  • Disagreements about a child's education, religious training or recreational activities
  • Child custody mediation
  • Custody and visitation problems between unmarried parents
  • Visitation rights for grandparents, stepparents or other relatives
  • Relocation proposals that involve moving a child out of state
  • Custody or visitation issues complicated by indications of family violence, mental illness or chemical dependency

No matter what the specifics of your case might be, you can count on the lawyer of McGrady & McGrady for prompt and personalized client service. Family law issues are highly sensitive to the facts of each case, so we take the time to get to know you and your situation before we develop your strategy for negotiation or trial.

Our law firm also advises clients about their options for the enforcement or modification of child custody and support arrangements after they have been established by agreement or court order.

Contact Us Today

For more information about our Carroll County child custody attorney's ability to provide sound advice in your situation, contact McGrady & McGrady in Hillsville by calling 276-779-4451.