You Need A Strong Lawyer To Defend You Against Criminal Charges
Versatile And Experienced Criminal Defense Attorneys
Criminal defense has been an important focus of our firm’s practice since it was established in 1973. We handle felonies, misdemeanors and traffic violations in the Southwest Virginia region from Blacksburg to Marion and down to the North Carolina border.
Consult With A Southwest Virginia Domestic Violence Lawyer
For advice from a defense attorney focused on expanding your options for a positive outcome while protecting your rights, contact McGrady & McGrady, PLLC, in Hillsville for a free consultation.
We represent most of our criminal defense clients on a flat-fee basis. That means we won’t be charging you by the hour for our services. We’ll discuss your situation and your most promising alternatives with you in an initial consultation. If we do accept your case, you’ll benefit from our decades of experience and commitment to your best interests.
The Carroll County criminal defense lawyers of McGrady & McGrady, PLLC, advise and represent clients on a full range of Virginia criminal offenses, including:
- Violent crimes such as murder, homicide or malicious wounding
- Vehicular manslaughter or assault
- Gun crimes and illegal weapons offenses
- Domestic violence
- Armed robbery
- Sexual assault or statutory rape
- Internet crimes involving fraud, prostitution or child pornography
- Property crimes such as burglary, shoplifting, trespass and vandalism
- White collar crimes such as fraud, embezzlement and employee theft
- Drug crimes involving possession or sale of marijuana, cocaine or other controlled substances
- Drunk driving
- Felony DUI charges based on prior convictions or serious accidents
- Criminal traffic violations such as reckless driving or hit-and-run
- Juvenile crimes and status offenses
- Arrests at the annual Labor Day Flea Market
Contact Us Today
For more information about the scope of our practice and our approach to client service, contact a criminal defense attorney at McGrady & McGrady, PLLC, in Hillsville. Contact us at 276-779-4451 or 888-505-9168 or fill out our online form for a free consultation.